Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Question Response

While writing my blogs I feel like I cover the majority of the rubric criteria. Where I feel that I come up short the most is properly citing. I never really learned to cite in school and when I did it was a long time ago so I stuggle to properly cite information. Another are I feel I can improve on is transitions. When I move to a new topic or point I feel like I just jump and not ease my way into it. I feel like that lack of a smooth transition disrupts the reader and can take away from my writing. The things that stress me out the most when doing the blog posts is citing. Im scared im not doing it right and that I will plagerize. Being able to find some practice for citing would help alot so I can really get it down. Most of the time I do put my best effort in when writing blog posts but there are sometimes when I rush. I have alot of school work and balancing that with my job sometimes I find my self just trying to rush through to get to other stuff than really taking my time and getting it done right. Im pretty good at being proactive with my blog posts and writing out all my ideas before I get down to type so I can do it faster but like I said before sometimes I feel like I rush through. I do my best to proof read but I find myself missing my own mistakes so I send my blog to a few people before I publish it to try and cover all my miscues. I like writing on a blog and having it public. The best way to get better at somthing is practice and critique. Having people be able to point out somthing that I might not have seen is a big help. Blogs also help me prepare for the career I want to pursue in the future. There and two main things I would like to go over in class about blogs is transitioning and citing. I really feel like those two things hold back my wiritng and make me nervous and anxious when writing. The biggest thing I have learned about blogs during this class is how popular they are. Growing up I always knew about blogs but I always thought they were relatively small in popularity. Now learning how popular they are its led me to go out and find some blogs I love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction to Final Paper

The butterfly effect theory is an idea that small things can make monumental change. The small 166.4 square mile island seems to prove this ...